Friday, June 8, 2012

TGIF: Commonalities that bind


Long time no write. Hmmm.

Well, one thing that comes to mind is it's Friday, June 8, 2012. And for workers of the world, which is most of us (in one fashion or another), Friday's are a big day. I have Facebook'd that I love Friday. But I guess I'm not done with that sentiment. So, just to have more fun getting it out of my system, here's some visual expressions of this feeling. Click on the image and it will get bigger and more readable.

See how universal it is? Crosses species, crosses belief systems.

The nun got me because I spent 12 years in Catholic School, and those poor women must have had some way to help them cope. God provides.

For the record, I like to work and I like my jobs and projects. My TGIF-ity is based on having done it for more than 30 years. Wouldn't it be something if Fridays disappeared? If in the economic meltdown, the 7-day work week became the NORM?

God forbid. Every soul needs some space for his or her psychic cells to leaven and expand. Enjoy yours.



No comments: